What is Nutritional therapy?
- The application of Nutritional Science to support and promote optimal health.
- A comprehensive approach to help identify nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns.
- It is suitable for individuals with chronic health conditions as well as those simply wanting to improve their health and well being.
It is not…
- a replacement for medical care
A whole body systems approach
- It uses dietary and lifestyle changes to support and address imbalances between the body’s systems.
- It recognises that a one size fits all approach is ineffective for most individuals